Monday, January 14, 2008

Snow Day!

The snow fell overnight and into the afternoon.





A lunch-time view of the neighbors' backyards.












Hmm, what shall I read today?





















A useful tool... especially when used by someone else.... to clear the neighborhood sidewalks!




A little soap opera to while away the morning...? (Favorite quote of the day: "All we have to do is figure out how he's going to kill me after we're married and I'm home scot-free.")






















Snowy gorgeousness





Snow boots and the Boot-scraping Hedgehog









Mr. Dickens revels in indoor coziness

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ta-Da! Love the photos. I can almost feel the cold and snow but not quite because we are having another hot summer day in South Australia. We have a similar boot scraper but it is the wombat variety. Love, J-mom

LaLa said...

PS - J-mom and Holymama gave me the camera. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't watch soap operas-- heck, I don't watch any show on TV regularly, as a rule, except Antiques Roadshow (sometimes). However, I was drinking a glass of wine yesterday afternoon and flipping through the channels...and I actually saw the s'opera of which you speak. I remember thinking at the time that the "All we have to do is figure out how he's going to kill me after we're married..." line was very, very soap-opera-y.