Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ooh LaLa

Why LaLa? My nephews call me LaLa or Aunt LaLa. It's not my 'real' name, but it's a nickname with far more durability than others I've survived, so for blogging purposes, it works.

Why LaLa Land? Oh well, I suppose we all live in our own lands, don't we? Another good reason is that I work for a museum, a work environment that sometimes departs from reality so drastically that it feels like we all drank drugged KoolAid for lunch, or were shot into zero gravity without any warning.

Why blog? I've resisted the pull of the blog for so long that I can hardly believe I'm typing this. But here we go. I've had things rattling around in my mind for a few months now and I think they might rattle less if I spill them out onto these pages. It's an experiment. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: