I know it’s a couple of days early but I decided it was time to whip up a nice timely list of things for which I am thankful. Just to get us all warmed up for turkey and family on Thursday.
- There are many things about my life that I would like to change and I am thankful that they are things that are within my power to change.
- I am thankful that unlike my 10 year old self, I have learned to like my brown eyes and am not wasting birthday wishes every year yearning for green or blue ones.
- Interviews. I am SO thankful for the imaginative opportunities provided by job interviews – and that I have some.
- Neefs. I do love my crowd of neefs – of course the
- Last one for now: I am thankful for long underwear. I couldn’t survive another
And what are you thankful for this year?
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
L(PS - Apologies. The link in the comments didn't come through. Here's the commercial for which I am actually grateful.